seven 7 Important questions

Some of the great questions men have always asks are,
  • whatis the Creator like?
  • What shall I do about my sins?
  • How can I overcome temptation?
  • How can I know God?
  • What is the purpose of life?
  • What lies beyond the grave for those who reject Jesus Christ?
  • Is there really a Heaven?
All these questions have been fully answered in God's written Word,the Bible and in the person of the lord Jesus Christ, who is the Living word of God. WHAT IS THE CREATOR LIKE? Jesus answered this question. He said,He that hath seen me, hath seen the father;(john 14:9). I and my father are one.(john10:30) when a man looked into the face of Jesus,he could say, I have seen God . Jesus was God appearing in human form. Jesus brought God down to men, and He lifted men up to God. WHAT SHALL I DO ABOUT MY SINS? I Heard a person make this confession on the radio. Many people live under the burden and guilt of sin. Friend, if your heart cries out in words like these, I have good news for you. Through this man Jesus Christ is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins"(acts 13:38). "Having made peace through the blood if his cross. I was far away from God. But when I turned to God for mercy He freely forgave all my sins. HOW CAN I OVERCOME TEMPTATION? You need power to overcome temptation. You need a Saviour who can bring strength and comfort to your heart. Jesus Christ will give you power to live a new life. He is a living Saviour, able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him ( Hebrew 7:25). HOW CAN I KNOW GOD? In our hearts we long for contact with a Person greater than ourselves. God alone can satisfy that longing. Jesus Christ brings you into the family of God. As many as received him, to them that believe on his bame(John 1:12). WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE? After his conversion to Christ the apostle Paul was sent by him, to bear His name, and to turn men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God"(Acts 26:18). In this same glad service you too can find the greatest joy in fulfilling His will for your life. WHAT LIES BEYOND THE GRAVE? Jesus Christ delivers His people from the fear of death. For them it's to be, absent from the body, and to be present with Lord.(2corinthains 4:8) To be with Christ : which is far better(Philippians 1:23). Yea, thought I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me(psalm23:4). IS THERE REALLY A HEAVEN? Jesus has revealed to His people a great deal about this place which He has gone to prepare for us. Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you myself, that where I am, there ye may be also"(John 14:1-3) One of the reasons why I am a Christian, is because I am looking forward to meeting my Saviour face to face ,and to thank Him for all His love to me. I am looking forward to enjoying the beauty go Heaven, which will be my eternal home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Permanent transfer of Christian pulisic to Chelsea

Historical contacts between leaders of China and U.S

vacant positions in the University of Lagos.